- - Modeling completion performance.
- - Preparing cost estimates and minimizing risk
- - Optimizing completion and workover designs and operations
- - Designing horizontal and multilateral wells such as: plug and perf, sleeves, hybrid, and re-fracs
- - Evaluate what type of frac fluid or fluid system is the most feasible by doing comparisons of offset logs, working with geology
- dept, and working with service companies to meet the client’s needs
- - Make the Frac Design when necessary and work with clients and service companies on best design for area of interest
- - Determining primary and remedial cementing procedures along with the design and installation of tubulars, packers,
- subsurface control and surveillance equipment
- - Evaluating and selecting appropriate equipment to achieve completion objectives based on equipment pricing, capability,
- availability, and safety
- - Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk in terms of probability and potential remedies
- - Supervise completion and workover operations.